Want to know what the Crosstown (NOTE: Crosstown and Konnect HQ Curriculum both use the same format, so we use the same training for both programs. So don’t be thrown when presenters talk about Konnect, you are in the right training pipeline) the curriculum looks like in action? Watch as experienced leaders offer tips and tricks to run through the curriculum, address common challenges, and see real, in-room footage of a Crosstown (via Konnect) experience. Watch these videos and their accompanying discussion guides (in your Leaders Handbook) to lead kids to become fully devoted followers of Christ!
Thank you for taking the time to work through each of these lessons and grow in your leadership for ministry. Investing in our children is one of the most important things we can do as leaders
Watch our video on How to Get started using the Leadership Pipeline if you are having trouble:
Foundations for Kids Ministry
- Episode 1: What is Konnect?
- Episode 2: How do I Get Kids Into Small Groups?
- Episode 3: Why Does Konnect Start in Small Groups?
- Episode 4: How to Lead Through a Video
- Episode 5: How to Win in a Small Group Activity
- Episode 6 How to Win in Worship
- Episode 7: Get Kids to Listen to the ABC’s
- Episode 8: How to Win Small Group Discussion
- Episode 9: What Does Checkout Look Like
- Episode 10: How to Deal With Challenging Behavior
- Recap Crosstown