Connect Group Questions
Dec. 3, 2023 – Trailhead 9 – Hiking Together
Playing, Praying, and Growing together
Last weeks service
This Weeks ?’s
- How has this TrailGuide series changed you?
- Does anyone want to share any changes they made towards being a more faithful steward of God’s resources?
REBUILD THE SERMON:
*Everyone will be in a different life stage. If a question doesn’t seem to apply to your situation, answer as if you are advising your children or best friend.
- What stood out to you from the sermon?
- Read 1 Corinthians 6:16-17 & Genesis 2:23-24.
- Based on the sermon, what is the purpose of sex?
- How does this align or differ from our culture?
- How does the commitment of marriage protect us when it comes to sex?
- If you’ve had sex outside of marriage, what sort of healing can occur? Has anyone experienced anything like this?
- Kent said a couple is more likely to get divorced if they lived together before marriage. What is it about your mindset while living together that could make this true?
- If you are single, would you be okay if it were just you and God? How can you grow closer to answering this yes?
- Consider in the biblical model for relationships, what principals or steps can you apply to your life and how?
- Take up prayer requests and pray together
Upcoming at Harmony
Submit a Prayer
Does your group have a prayer request that you think would be helpful for our care ministry team to know about and be praying for? Submit it below:
Our church has an INCREDIBLE care ministry team. They regularly pray over the needs in our church and contact those who need care. If you need prayer, please submit your request here.