Connect Group Questions
Nov. 26, 2023 – Trail Head 8 – Rationing 101
Playing, Praying, and Growing together
Last weeks service
This Weeks ?’s
- How was everyone’s thanksgiving?
- What is one way you have grown towards God during this Trail Guide series?
REBUILD THE SERMON:
- Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-10, Matthew 6:19-21, and Matthew 6:24-33.
- How does Jesus highlight a kind of betrayal related to our allegiances in Matthew 6:19-21 & 24?
- Why does Jesus make such a big deal about money if what he cares about is your spiritual life?
- How does money betray our allegiances and where we believe the “good life” is found?
- In what ways have you observed or experienced this in your own life or the lives of others?
- Discuss the concept of stewardship introduced in the sermon. How might being a faithful steward impact our trust in God’s provision?
- How can practicing godly stewardship help train our brains to believe that God is the source of the good life?
- What practical things can we do to shift your perspective on money and possessions?
- How will you change the way you view and handle your finances to align more closely with God’s priorities? What specific steps can you take to become a faithful steward of the resources God has entrusted to you?
- Take up prayer requests and pray together.
Upcoming at Harmony
Submit a Prayer
Does your group have a prayer request that you think would be helpful for our care ministry team to know about and be praying for? Submit it below:
Our church has an INCREDIBLE care ministry team. They regularly pray over the needs in our church and contact those who need care. If you need prayer, please submit your request here.